CARLOS A. NOGUEIRA MARTEARENA
Carlos A. Nogueira Martearena joined Estudio BUNGE in 2011.
Carlos advises national and international companies on civil and commercial contract law, M&A transactions, corporate law, compliance, real estate transactions, consumer law and fair trade law. His practice includes complex civil and commercial litigations and he also participates actively in arbitration proceedings.
- Carlos obtained his law degree from the Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law (Argentina) in 1987.
- He obtained his master degree in Comparative Law (MCL) in University of Miami (Coral Gables, Florida, United States) in 1990.
- Carlos also obtained his Master in Business Law at the Universidad Austral, School of Law and Social Sciences (Buenos Aires, Argentina) in 1994.
- In 2018, he obtained his degree “International Certificate in Ethics and Compliance” in Universidad del CEMA (Buenos Aires, Argentina).
Academic and Professional Experience
- Before re-joining Estudio BUNGE, Carlos A. Nogueira Martearena was associated to Vitolo Abogados (1996-1998) and to Estudio Ortiz (1999-2003).
- He worked as a legal manager in Arthur Andersen Legal Advisors (1998-1999).
- He was a partner in Estudio Rivas Orozco, Cony Etchart, Nogueira & Krause (2004-2006) and in Estudio Dios & Goyena (2007-2011).
- Carlos serves as a member of board of directors of different Argentine companies and as a legal representative of foreign companies.
- He taught Civil and Commercial Contracts classes in the School of Law, Universidad de Buenos Aires, and Mining law in Universidad del Salvador.
Admissions and Memberships
- Carlos is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires. He is member of the Asociación Argentina de Ética y Compliance (AAEC).
Languages: Spanish and English.