Silvia Ludtke joined Estudio BUNGE in 2016.
Silvia assesses national and international companies mainly in the commercial, contractual and corporate fields of law.
- Silvia obtained her law degree from the Universidad de Buenos Aires in 2005.
- She obtained her Masters degree in Commercial and Corporate Law from the Universidad de Buenos Aires.
- Silvia participated in the Pre-master course in Corporate Law from Universidad Austral.
- Silvia participated in the postgraduate course in renewable Energy, UCES University in 2017.
Academic and Professional Experience
- Legal Manager in Faraday S.A. and in companies related to said firm.
Admisiones y Membresías
- Silvia is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
Languages: Spanish and English.