RICARDO FABIÁN RUBIO
Ricardo Fabián Rubio joined Estudio BUNGE in 2016.
Ricardo’s practice area includes civil and commercial litigation and bankruptcy procedures. He advises companies in the fields of civil and commercial contracts and consumer protection, advertising, personal data, trademark and intellectual property. Also, he provides legal advice to surety insurance companies and country clubs.
- Ricardo obtained his law degree with specialization in Corporate Law from the Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina) in 2017.
- He obtained his Masters degree in Corporate Law from the Universidad Austral, Argentina in 2017-2018.
- Ricardo attended the intellectual property contracts course from Universidad Austral in 2018.
- He participated in the postgraduate course on patents and other forms of protecting innovations From the Universidad Austral in2018.
- Ricardo participated in the postgraduate course on Banking Law and Corporate Finance from the Universidad Austral in 2017.
- Ricardo participated in the postgraduate course on Consumer Law and Business from Universidad Austral in 2017.
Academic and Professional Experience
- Before joining Estudio BUNGE, Ricardo worked at Estudio Caselli (2015-2016).
- Notary Public Association of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires (2013-2015).
- Estudio Golodny, Kufert & Mosnaim (2012-2013).
- Grupo Teleperformance (2011-2012).
Admissions and Memberships
- Ricardo is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires and of San Isidro Bar Association of Buenos Aires Province.
Languages: Spanish and English.