Vicotria Taylor is of counsel of Estudio BUNGE.
Victoria’s practice areas are civil and commercial litigation, arbitrations and bankruptcy and insolvency procedures. She advises surety insurance companies in judicial disputes and arbitrations as well as in litigations with governmental entities at the national and provincial level.
- Victoria obtained her law degree from the Universidad Católica Argentina (Buenos Aires, Argentina) in 2007.
- She obtained her Masters degree in Corporate Law from Escuela Superior de Economía y Administración de Empresas, ESEADE. Buenos Aires (2013-2014).
Admissions and Memberships
- Victoria is a Secretary of the Institute of Customs Law of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
- Member of the Argentine Institute of Customs Law and the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies.
- Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA) and part of the Committee of Enforcement.
- Member of the Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI).
- Member of the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI).
- She is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires as well as the San Isidro Bar Association (Buenos Aires Province).
Languages: Spanish and English.
(54911) 5281 6000