Nicolás Repila is Partner of Estudio BUNGE since 2011.
Nicolás advises national and international companies in corporate, contractual, cross border matters and M&A transactions. He has vast experience in complex judicial disputes and arbitration cases, at national and international level. He provides advice to insurance companies’, focusing in the field of surety insurance. Nicolás also counsels real estate and hotel developers.
- Nicolás obtained his law degree from the Universidad Católica Argentina (Buenos Aires, Argentina) in 1999.
- He obtained his Masters degree in Business Law from the Escuela Superior de Economía y Administración de Empresas –ESEADE-, Buenos Aires. (2000 – 2001).
- “L.L.M. in Comparative Law”, Law School, University of Miami, Miami, Florida, United States (2002-2003).
- Nicolás participated in the postgraduate course about Judicial system of the multilateral organization of commerce (World Trade Organization), Universidad de Buenos Aires (2003).
- He also participated of the postgraduate course on oil and gas law from the- Universidad de Buenos Aires (2005).
Academic and Professional Experience
- Foreign Partner in Steel Hector & Davies LLP law firm, Miami, United States (2002/2003).
- Nicolás serves as a member of board of directors of different Argentine companies and as a legal representative of foreign companies.
Admissions and Memberships
- Nicolás is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires and of the San Isidro Bar Association of Buenos Aires Province.
Languages: Spanish and English.