JUAN FELIPE PORTA
Juan Porta is of counsel of Estudio BUNGE.
Juan focuses in Public Law, Administrative Litigation and International Law. He advises companies in the following fields: Corporate Law, Mining Law, Administrative Law and litigation cases related to those practice areas.
- Juan obtained his law degree from the Universidad de Buenos Aires in 2007.
- He obtained his Masters degree in Intellectual Property from the Universidad Austral of Buenos Aires. Issued by WIPO and INPI.
- He participated in the postgraduate course in Customs Law of the Universidad de Buenos Aires.
- Juan participated in the Project Management programme in Universidad del CEMA.
Admissions and Memberships
- Juan is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
- International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Comité de Antipiratería.
- Board of patents.
- Asociación Interamericana para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI).
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI).
- Industrial Property Agent Argentine Association (AAAPI).
Languages: Spanish and English.
(54911) 5281 6000