Company and Corporate Governance Law
ESTUDIO BUNGE – Bunge, Smith & Luchía Puig possess vast experience in the planning and structuring of companies through convenient agreements for the client´s competitive performance, both domestically and internationally. We counsel shareholders and company officers of private and publicly traded companies, representing them in different organizations, such as the Public Registries of Commerce of the various jurisdictions of the Argentine Republic, as well as before the National Securities and Exchange Commission.
We offer a broad range of services within this area, among the following:
- Organization and registration of corporations, partnerships, foundations and trusts.
- Drafting of bylaws, shareholders’ agreements, management agreements and directors’ indemnity agreements.
- Legal representation of companies before the Companies’ registry in and for the City of Buenos Aires, before the National Securities Commission and other public controlling bodies.
- Legal representation of shareholders and directors in shareholders meetings as well as in directors meetings.
- Control and follow-up of legal compliance. Fillings and procedures before the controlling public authority.
- Conflicts resolution affecting shareholders and directors.
- Comprehensive legal counseling regarding company and corporate matters.