Banking and Financial Law
We have a long-standing history in handling complex banking and financing matters. Our services include advising in complex international and regulatory issues.
The Firm advised on complex financial activities, syndicated loan agreements and financing of projects of infrastructure for public and private sectors, as well as structured loans for the funding and pre-financing of argentine exports, including international guarantee agreements.
Our attorneys have vast experience in regulatory affairs with the Argentine Central Bank in matters related to the applicable Financial Entities Law, the current foreign exchange law and regulations.
The Firm also has experience in Capital Markets, covering the full spectrum of securities products, financial trusts and financial derivatives for hedging transactions, among others.
In that respect, this Firm´s practice advises clients regarding:
- Financing of projects and infrastructure
- Imports and exports financing
- Equity and debt capital markets
- Syndicated loan agreements and other bank financings
- Unsecured loans
- Acquisition finance
- Financial trusts
- Financial derivatives
- Compliance with the Financial Entities Law, the Criminal Exchange Law and different regulations sanctioned by the Argentine Central Bank
- Credit recovery actions in light of defaults or insolvency situations.