ANDRÉS RODRÍGUEZ LOZANO
Andrés Rodriguez Lozano is counsel of Estudio BUNGE.
Andrés provides advice to clients in labor law. He is specialized in complex labor litigation and negotiations of collective labor agreement with union entities.
- Andrés obtained his law degree from the Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law and Social Sciences in 1979.
- He obtained his postgraduate degree in Business Law from the Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (UADE) in 1985.
- Andrés obtained his postgraduate degree in Collective Labor Law at the University of Buenos Aires, School of Law and Social Sciences in 2000.
- Andrés also participated in the “Mediation: Art of Facilitating Settlement” postgraduate course at the Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University, California in 1995.
Academic and Professional Experience
- Previous to being Of Counsel, Andrés was a partner at Estudio Bunge (2000-2010). He also was an associate at Estudio POMIRO & Associates (1980-1992).
- He was a legal advisor for the companies FATE S.A. (1987-1992) and JUAN CINCOTTA S.A. (1983-1992).
- Currently, Andres teaches Contractual Negotiation at the Advanced School of Economic and Business Administration (ESEADE).
Admissions and Memberships
- Andrés is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires and of the San Isidro Bar Association, Province of Buenos Aires.