Pedro Sáenz joined Estudio BUNGE in 2017.
Pedro advises national and international companies mainly in the commercial, contractual, corporate and M&A fields. He also represents clients in commercial litigation and arbitration.
- Pedro obtained his law degree from the Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina), School of Law in 2015.
- He obtained his Master degree in Corporate Law from the Escuela Superior de Economía y Administración de Empresas – ESEADE (2017-2019). Pending thesis.
- Pedro participated in the postgraduate course on International Financial Transactions from the Universidad de Buenos Aires (2019).
- He also participated in the postgraduate program on Corporate Law from the School of Law, Universidad de Buenos Aires (2016).
Academic and Professional Experience
- Before joining Estudio Bunge, Pedro Sáenz worked in other law firms as lawclerk (2012-2014).
- He also worked in the judiciary (Poder Judicial de la Nación) (2014-2016) and as a lawyer in Estudio M&M Bomchil in the commercial litigations and arbitrations representing, mainly, automobile and financial companies (2016-2017).
- Pedro is a visiting professor in the course “Negotiation and composition of long-term contracts” at the Universidad de Buenos Aires School of Law. Also, in the course “contract drafting” in the Training for Lawyers program for the NGO Foro de Estudios para la Administración de Justicia (FORES).
Admissions and Memberships
- Pedro is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
Languages: Spanish and English.