JUAN IGNACIO CAMPENNI
Juan Ignacio Campenni joined Estudio BUNGE in 2018.
Juan Ignacio provides comprehensive advice to national and international companies regarding labor law and labor litigation. He also advises clients when dealing with collective rights claims and in negotiating with different unions.
- Juan obtained his law degree from the Universidad Católica Argentina, School of Law.
- He obtained his postgraduate degree in Tort Law at Universidad Católica Argentina in 2017.
- Juan participated in the Pocket MBA 2018: Finance for Lawyers and Other Professionals (Seminar) – Practical Law Institute (NYC) in 2018.
- He is currently taking a Masters’ in Business Law at ESEADE – Escuela Superior de Economía y Administración de Empresas- (Buenos Aires, Argentina).
Academic and Professional Experience
- Before joining Estudio Bunge, Juan Ignacio Campenni worked at Puente Hnos. S.A.- Puentes Hnos. Sociedad de Bolsa S.A. (2011-2012), Grant Thornton S.A. (2013-2014) and Funes de Rioja & Asociados (2016-2018).
- He taught as an adjunct professor at Pontificia Universidad Católica Argentina History of Law course. He participated as a member of the project “Reform experiences in the Argentine and Latin American private law, among the exhaustion of the legal culture of the ius commune and the questioning of the initial code.” Juan participated in Ius Programme – Accreditation of the project of Legal Investigation – Summons 2016-2018.
Admissions and Memberships
- Juan is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
- He is also member of the Public Bar Association of Buenos Aires Province, at the Judicial Department of Junín.