JOHN RYAN LUSSICH
John Ryan Lussich is of counsel of Estudio BUNGE.
His practice areas are Customs Law and Economic Crime. He has wide experience as a defence lawyer in Criminal Tax and Criminal Exchange Regime.
- John obtained his law degree from Universidad de Buenos Aires in 1991.
- He complemented his studies in Universidad de Columbia, United States.
Admissions and Memberships
- International Trademark Association (INTA).• International Trademark Association (INTA).
- Asociación Interamericana para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI).
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI).
- Intellectual Property Owners (IPO).• International Agreements and Trade committee.
- Customs Law Institute of the Public Bar Association
- Public Bar Association of the Federal Capital.
- Bar Association of the Province of Buenos Aires.
- San Martin’s Federal Chamber.
Languages: Spanish and English.
(54911) 5281 6000