Alejandro Rodríguez joined Estudio BUNGE as an associate in 2013.
- Alejandro’s practice areas include civil and commercial litigations, arbitrations, and bankruptcy and insolvency procedures.
- Alejandro also advises clients on matters related to consumer rights.
- He advises surety insurance companies in judicial disputes and arbitrations, as well as disputes with public, national and provincial administrations.
- Alejandro obtained his law degree with a specialization in Corporate Law from the Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina), School of Law in 2009.
- He participated in the postgraduate courses’ on the professional practice of Tort Law at the Universidad de Buenos Aires School of Law (2010).
- Alejandro also participated in the postgraduate courses’ in the professional practice of Civil Procedural Law. at the Universidad de Buenos Aires School of Law (2010).
- He participated in the postgraduate courses in professional practice of judicial enforcement procedures at the Universidad de Buenos Aires School of Law (2010).
Academic and Professional Experience
Before joining Estudio BUNGE, Alejandro Rodriguez worked in:
- Estudio Severgnini, Robiola, Grinberg & Larrechea (2002-2005).
- Servicio Packaging S.A.(2005-2008).
- De Vivienda Cred. Y Consumo Dinámica Ltda. (2008 – 2010).
- Estudio Gorra & Morasso, (2010- 2013).
Admissions and Memberships
- Alejandro is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
Languages: Spanish and English.
(54911) 5281 6000