ALEJANDRO FRÍAS AYERZA
He joined Estudio BUNGE as an associate in 1994.
- Alejandro’s practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation as well as in bankruptcy and insolvency procedures.
- Alejandro advises companies in real estate developments, focused on country club organizations and time-share projects.
- Alejandro also represents individual clients and families in complex successions and inheritance conflicts.
- Alejandro obtained his law degree from the Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law and Social Sciences in 1987.
- He obtained a Masters degree in Corporate Law at UADE University.
Admissions and Memberships
- Alejandro is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Public Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
- He is a member of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Corporations (Cámara de Sociedades).
Languages: Spanish and English.
(54911) 5281 6000