Agustín Bunge re-joined Estudio BUNGE in 2018.
Agustín focuses in Business, Banking and Financial law. Agustín advises primarily to local and international companies in civil and commercial contracts matters, on corporate law, corporate governance, M&A operations, banking and financial law.
- Agustín obtained his law degree from the Universidad Torcuato Di Tella School of Law (Buenos Aires, Argentina) in 2007.
- He participated in an exchange program at the Sandra Day College of Law, Arizona State University, Arizona, United States (2006).
- Agustín obtained a Masters degree in Finance from Universidad del CEMA -UCEMA-, Buenos Aires (2010-2011).
- Agustín participated in an exchange program at EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Santa Fe, México (2012).
- Agustín received his Masters of Laws (LLM) degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (UCLA) Los Angeles, California, United States (2012-2013), where he was awarded the Dean’s Tuition Fellowship award.
Academic and Professional Experience
- Associate at Estudio BUNGE.
- Foreign Associate at Squire Sanders (now Squire Patton Boggs) in Washington DC and Miami (2013- 2014).
- Relationship Management for Latin America in The Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank, Canadá) in México (2014-2018).
- Agustín serves as a member of board of directors of different Argentine companies and as a legal representative of foreign companies.
Admissions and Memberships
- Agustín is admitted to practice law in Argentina and is a member of the Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires.
Languages: Spanish and English.