Diego César Bunge | Partners
Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law and Social Sciences. Degree: Lawyer (1973)
Spanish / English
Wide experience in the Legal field of International Transactions. Particularly, in the areas related to investment structures planning. Protection of investments.
He has actively participated in complex Legal issues in the fields of Banking and Finance, Construction, Real Property, Telecommunications, Broadcasting and Entertainment. Furthermore, he has actively participated in domestic and international complex litigation and arbitration cases, as attorney of one party and as expert witness.
- Southern Methodist University, School of Law, Dallas, Texas, U.S.A. Degree: Master in Comparative Law (1975).
- University of Miami, Law and Economics Center, School of Business Administration, Coral Gables, Florida, U.S.A. Degree: Certificate of Completion, core courses for the Master of Arts in Economics (Specialization in Law and Economics) (1984).
- University of Miami, School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida, U.S.A. Degree: Master of Laws in General Law (Specialization in Law and Economics) (1984).
Academics and honors
- He has been listed in Best Lawyers in Argentina as a distinguished lawyer by his colleagues, an honor based on an exhaustive peer-review process (2010/2013).
- Visiting Instructor, International Development Law Organization - IDLO - Rome, Italy.
- Visiting Professor of Law, Tulane University School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Visiting Professor of Law, Southern Methodist University.
- Assistant Professor, School of Law and Social Sciences, Universidad de Buenos Aires (Courses taught: Civil and Commercial Contracts).
- Professor of Law, Graduate Master Program in Business Law, Escuela Superior de Economía y Administración de Empresas - ESEADE - Buenos Aires.
- Director of the Graduate Program of Specialization in Banking Law, Universidad de Buenos Aires, School of Law and Social Sciences.
- Appointed “Honorary Citizen” of the City of New Orleans by Mayor Mr. Sidney Bartholomew, State of Louisiana, United States (1992).
- Dean of School of Juridical and Social Sciences, Universidad de Ciencias Empresariales y Sociales - UCES. Buenos Aires – Argentina (2004).
- Member of the Board of International Scholars, Banking and Finance Law Unit, Center for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary and Westfield College of Law, University of London.
- Member of the Board, NAFTA Law Center, Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas.
- Member of the OAS (CIDIP VI) Working Group for the Drafting of an Inter-American Standard Law for secured transactions.